Friday, September 14, 2007

wow what a difference!

I can tell a HUGE difference in taking the IntraMax. I worked hard all day (yes Trish I really did!!!) and I am still feeling great at 1am. I think about food sometimes and think about what it is I want to eat when I finish. I REALLY want a HUGE salad. I wonder what its going to be like when I start eating again and what foods will have lost their appeal to me. I wonder what foods I will be able to tolerate. I hope I will be able to enjoy some of my favorites like chicken alfredo. But I think that once I am done I will eat a much healthier diet. I do hope though that my cravings and addictions to sweets are gone. I really hope that it is. I have almost made it through the first week. I am so proud of myself. I hope that the next 3 weeks will be just as easy or even easier.

2 comments:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

You were at my "hell" away from home. Of course you worked!!! And i'm sorry to say you are working right now too. One of the perks of opening on a Saturday!

keep up the great work...you can do it!

Deborah said...

You're awesome Devin! I am SOOO PROUD of you!!! Keep it up! Mwah!