Friday, September 14, 2007

Weigh in Friday ~Day 4~

On the moms board I belong to, we weigh in on Fridays. So here goes. After 3 full days of fasting, I have lost 4.5 pounds. I am 1.5 away from being pre-pregnancy weight of my second child. I hope by the end of the thirty days I will be at my pre-pregnacy weight before my first child.

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling like I had either been out drinking the night before or had used a sleep aid. Just groggy and kind of icky. I had a minor headache too. I drank a lot of water right waya and began to feel really good. I have to say I didnt have any juice at all until last night when I started to feel hungry. I made some fresh grape juice out of red seedless grapes. Wow. I have to buy more grapes!!!! It was really good!

I have always liked the way fruits tasted but I have this really wierd aversion to some textures. I cant eat it if its soft and mushy, it makes me gag. So I have mostly only eaten granny smith apples because they are crunchy. I am excited to tastes all the fruits that I havent eaten before like mango and kiwi. Yum. I think I will make a super fruity drink tomorrow from mango, kiwi and carrot.

Things I have noticed in the past 3 days. I am not bloated one bit. I do not feel uncomfortable. I usually have horrid cramps when AF comes and I didnt have any this time! Even though Im a little tired in the afternoons, I dont feel bad. I just want to relax.

I woke up this morning feeling fine. Not hung over or groggy or anything. I also slept really well last night. I made a blen of cantaloupe, lime, carrot and apple. It was ok. I wasnt too pleased with it so I only drank enough to be satisfied. I am going to do a salad for lunch with romaine lettuce, cucumber, carrot and a little bit of lemon. I think I am going to have to by an additional strainer to really get all the pulp out of the juice. I wasnt able to buy the best juicer but so far I am happy with mine. I just think one more time trough a strainer will do much better. Oh and I have to buy a cup I cant see through. The swamp sludge is getting to me:).

I work a full 8 hour day tonight. I hope that I will have enough energy to make it through.

3 comments:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

You are doing awesome!!! I know alot of kids with aversions to textures...it's interesting to hear an adult say it.

Glad you woke up feeling better this am, good luck at Hell tongiht. I'm off today...and Sunday...will be there tomorrow though.

ThatGirl said...

Glad you are feeling pretty good!! Your weight loss has been good, keep it up girl!! Remember our night our on the town!! LOL

misskelli said...

You are doing so good!! I start tomorrow! Next time I see you you are going to look so different!