Sunday, September 16, 2007

a cranberry and non vodka please

One of the perks of doing this is that its very cheap to go out at night. I cant drink alcohol or eat so I got just water and one glass of cranberry juice which came to a total of zero dollars. And I still have a great time.

I have to be honest. Seeing the weight come off this fast is a little scary to me. Last count was 8 pounds in 6 days. Thats insane!!!! It takes me 2 monthes to lose 8 pounds! I wonder if it will slow down towards the end. If not I dont want to lose more than another 13-18. I still want some curves baby.

All right somethings that I am going through right now. my mouth is disgusting. I feel like I have an old sock in it all day and I brush my teeth so much. I am even taking one to work to brush there. I keep drinking water thinking that will help but so far it hasnt. My muscles are sore. I read about when the toxins start coming out that your muscles will hurt. Its only been 6 days so Im not too sure thats the cause. I did lift a lot of bags of dirt and stuff at work.

I want food. There I said it. I have thought more about quitting in the past 24 hours than the first of the week. But the things I want are, fruits and vegetables. I think anything more than that will make me feel sick. I wont quit though. I want the full benefits of a fast and stopping now would be awful. I think the toxins are just now starting to be flushed out and Im uncomfortable with the feeling. Just like being off a drug that made you feel one way and you forgot what it was like to feel normal. Im going to keep pushing through. One week is almost up. Just three more to go.

1 comment:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

WTG!!!!! You can do it! Though (coming from a non-drinker) the vodka would of been nice ;)

I dont have the willpower to do this, but what i'm doing is working (stalling, but working) You can do it...we kept, most, food away from you tonight. Though maurice is a tease.