Wednesday, September 12, 2007

2 down 28 to go

Well, I slept like a log last night!! I don't know if it had anything to do with the fast or I was just overworked at work. Huh. Nah, its probably the fast. Anyways, Im usually STARVED when I wake up and eat right after I pee. But this morning I wasnt hungry at all. It only 12:49 and Im starting to feel a little hungry so I will make a carrot and apple blend. I got all of my supplements today so I will be adding those in.

Im emotional but I think its just because of how stressed I am and all the things on my mind. None of which have to do with fasting. But anyways, I am so determined to do this. And oh yeah! I lost 2 pounds! Im now only 4 away from prepregnancy!!!!!!! Woo Hoo Go me. *insert goofy little dance here*

Around 2 pm I made a glass of apple juice using 2 gala apples and a granny smith(my favorite). I also added the supplement spirulina. Oh man that stuff looks nasty!!!! Its green and when you mix it with the juice it looks like swamp mud. I was nervous to drink it. Surprisingly it has no odor or tastes so once I got past drinking swamp sludge it was OK. I'm not sure what its supposed to do for you but Deborah suggested it and I am following her advice to the T.

All right, it's now 6pm. I took a nap and woke up hungry like I always am. I also had a bit of a headache. But that could have come from crying this morning. I made another glass of the melon blend which was even better than yesterdays.

I wont lie to you. I am hungry and I have thought about just quitting now. I hope in a few days it will get easier. I have to go buy more water and tomorrow start in the morning with all of my vitamins and supplements.

I also weighed a few hours ago and it was 143. In case you dont get it by the 15th day I am a scale whore. If there is a scale with in 5 feet of me I have to weigh. Its a habit that I just cant give up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing good Devin! Although seeing 2 down 28 to go makes it seem like we have forever to go!!! (okay so we do have forever to go...)

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

You can do it girl! So the sludge didnt taste bad huh? It's amazing how your image of something can be skewed just by the color. I hope the suppliments help, and that the headache's are just from the first few days and go away. But hey if not can you take my migrains??


*****Note to self - take scales out of the house when Devin comes for J's party. *****